Together we will TACKLE cancer!
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
The kids, teens and adults battling DIPG DMG have their game-face on!
Did you know someone is diagnosed with DIPG DMG every day of the year?
It is the leading cause of death in children with pediatric brain cancer.
Cannonballs For Kayne is committed to three objectives:
1. Helping families in dire financial distress across America through the Cannonballs Cares program
2. Education and supporting patient care facilities in Baton Rouge, LA at Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital
3. Funding to the national My DIPG Navigator Program
4. Founding family of the DIPG DMG Research Funding Alliance funding the Medical Advisory Council and DIPG DMG National Brain Tumor Board
5. Funding to the Nurse Practitioner for the immunotherapy clinical trial at Stanford Health, California
6. Funding radio-genomic research studies at Ohio State University, Nationwide Children's Hospital
Let's Play Ball and WIN the Cannonballs vs. Cancer Game!
Help Move the Ball Down Field
Together we can MAKE WAVES!
DIPG is diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma and DMG is diffuse midline glioma.
Both are brain tumors located in the pons part of the brainstem.